AddToAny is one of my most used Google Chrome browser extensions and actually has saved me from installing the extensions for other services (which saves memory) where I need to connect to and post links (or articles). AddToAny is similar to the sharing utility that you use on your smartphone.
What does AddToAny do? AddToAny is a universal share button that makes it easy and fast to share links to anyone anywhere using Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Gmail, email, and many more sharing and social media services.
For example, if I want to send a link to a post to Facebook, I click on the AddToAny share button on the browser toolbar, select Facebook and it automatically connects to Facebook and initiates the post to Facebook. AddToAny does the same for a multitude of other services, as well. You can select the services you desire to use and connect to by clicking on the “Options” selection on the AddToAny menu.
– AddToAny’s Universal Share Button & Smart Menu
– Personalized based on the services you probably already use
– AddToAny “More” button lets you instantly access any other service anytime
– Right-click to share from the context menu (optional)
– Share to multiple services quickly while keeping the share popup open:
– Just Ctrl+click or ⌘+click on a service, or
– Click the middle mouse button
– Large buttons with vector icons
– Perfectly crisp on high PPI screens such as Retina displays or the Chromebook family
– Customize the services that appear in the sharing menu
– Drag & drop to rearrange the order of services in the sharing menu
– Toggle AddToAny in your context menu
– Add a custom service to share to
Fast & Secure:
– Optimized to load instantly without slowing down Google Chrome
– Directs to the HTTPS version of sites for privacy on shared networks
– AddToAny doesn’t collect personal information
Source: Google Chrome Store – AddToAny