I personally love to follow the development of NEW applications; especially when the developer makes you part of the process. I recently posted an article about a NEW cloud computing application (that is totally FREE) called Web App Note (“Web App Note – A NEW Online Sticky Notes Type Program” ).
Following that article a reader of the blog pointed out a user friendly issue and the developer was right on top of it and fixed the issue to make using the application easier for the end-user (which is you and me). As a result, Web App Note is worthy of a Geek Squeak!
Today, I found out that Web App Note has been upgraded to version 2.0 . I encourage you to try it out [ HERE ] . Again, as mentioned in the previous article, there is nothing to install. Simply visit the site, signup for an account, and you are good to go.
The developer of Web App Note is looking for feedback and ideas to improve the application.
New in version 2.0
- Brand new layout from Alexis!
- Notes are not just plain text!
- Text formating in notes (see help (i))
- Insert html tables
- Urls are converted into html links
- Create Google Calendar© reminders
- Create a linked task (n)
Web App Note is not just about notes!
- Up/download files from Dropbox©
- Organize your notes with tabs
- Tab area is adjusted at startup
- Manage a task list
- Emails sent from your Google account to firstname.lastname@example.org are imported
- Hotkey CTRL+S saves the note contents