Have a large listing of music files, movie files, picture files, etc…? I bet there has been the occasion that you wished there was a simple way to get a printout of those listings. There is and it is with Directory List and Print.
Directory List and Print requires no installation (is a portable app) and is a must-have on your flash drive. There is a FREE version, as well as a Pro Version. I have found the FREE version to be sufficient in most cases.
- Selection of directories to be listed by a tree structure.
- Selection of directories by entering the path as a text string.
- Drag & Drop of directories (or a file) from Windows Explorer.
- Integration of “Open in Directory List & Print” in the directory context menu of Windows Explorer.
- Direct selection of important system directories as “My Documents” etc.
- Listing of sub-directories and/or files and looping through sub-directories (recursion).
- Update file list automatically or manually.
- Display of last modification date.
- Display of last modificatione time.
- Display of file size.
- Display of file name with or without directory path.
- Display of file names with or without file extensions.
- Indication of number of entries of files and directories in the list.
- Print directory listing, direct printing of corresponding list.
- Export list into other programs by copying to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be organized in columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel ™ as a table.
- Open the list directly in Microsoft Word™ and Excel™.
- Support for connecting and disconnecting network drives.
- Automatic saving of display options when exiting the program.
- Start program with a directory path as a parameter.
- Portable Application, no installation necessary.
GEEK BONUS AREA