When you perform a cut/copy operation on your computer, it is a one time deal. You copy an item to the clipboard and it will remain on the clipboard (which you do not see) until you copy something else to the clipboard or until you shut the computer off. Once either of these actions occur, the item on the clipboard disappears. Would it not be nice you could archive your clipboard history and save the text clippings, images and files? To some, this may not be important, but being a blogger, where I perform numerous cut/copy/paste operations, going back in time on the clipboard is a nice option.
Well, my wish came true… I came across an utility called ControlC.
ControlC is not a clipboard manager, but a program designed to collect and archive your clipboard history that can be reviewed directly from your web browser.
With ControlC all your history is saved to a database on your computer in a encrypted, secured database. However, using our unique software, you are able to access your clipboard history right from your browser! No more bulky interfaces! Click below to the controlc interface right in your browser
Everything is saved.
- ControlC copies files, images and text effortlessly.
- Stores meta data also- Details such as program, URL, icon..
- Advanced options for configuration such as blacklist, pruning and more.
- 9 themes come default letting you stylize Controlc as you like.
- Star favorite items. Delete sensitive ones. Blacklist programs.
- Advanced search lets you narrow down the program, date & title.
GEEK BONUS AREA