Folks, if you are looking for a nice, dependable and easy to use online file storing (and sharing) service, I am highly recommending Microsoft’s SkyDrive. With SkyDrive you will get 7 GBs of space for FREE and can opt in to purchasing additional space if need be. This service continues to get better and better all the time and has become my main online file storage service. I encourage you to visit the link above to learn more about SkyDrive.
As this service continues to evolve, Microsoft recently made announcement that a SkyDrive app has been developed exclusively for Android 2.3 or later.
So, if you have an Android based phone or tablet AND you are a SkyDrive user, this app is a must-have app. I have been testing it on my Toshiba Thrive Tablet and it has performed flawlessly. I even have SkyDrive setup to access the files (and drives) on my main PC anywhere I have internet access (see recent article, Access Any File You Need From Your PC From Anywhere With The NEW SkyDrive). This option alone is like having my main PC tethered to my tablet.
With SkyDrive for Android, you can now easily access and share files on the go. You can also upload photos or videos from your phone to SkyDrive.
• Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
• View recently used documents.
• Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your phone.
• Share your files and photos – send a link in email or in another app.
• Open your SkyDrive files in other Android apps.
• Manage your files – delete, or create new folders.
GEEK BONUS AREA