Finding that you need more USB ports? Definitely go with a power USB Hub. Amazon has a good deal on the EasyAcc Superspeed, USB 3.0 capable, 7 port hub (with 2 smart USB 3.0 ports with both charging and data capabilities). Typically this hub sells for $80.99 (now selling for $39.99). I do not know how long this deal will last.
- 2-in-1 charging and data hub: 2 BC 1.2 smart USB 3.0 ports with both charging and data capabilities and able to reach a max. speed of 5V 2A plus 5 standard USB 3.0 ports with data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0);
- Transforms into a 7-port charger: 2 special charging cables (no data capabilities) provided can change all ports into fast charging ones that reach between 0.5 to 2.4A for a max. of 5V 7A between the 7 ports. (Actual charging speed depends on your device.);
- Smart and safe: Communicates with your smart devices and adjusts the charging speed accordingly; also supports hot swapping. Built-in surge protector keeps both your devices and data safe;
- Ultra-compatible: Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1; no drivers required for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.2 and above;
- Worry-free after-sales service: EasyAcc® provides a 12-month warranty and free lifetime technical support globally.Buy now and you can enjoy an additional 5-year warranty