The geek in me likes the idea of dual-pane file managers to perform heavy duty file management functions where files in a folder from one side of the pane can easily moved or copied to another folder location in the second pane.
The only Android version of a dual pane file manager, that I am aware of, is called X-plore.
The dual-pane interface is very nice, but do you know what really sold me on X-plore?
It is X-plore’s ability to access all of the cloud file storage services that I currently have accounts with. I do not know of any other Android file manager that is setup to give access to the number of cloud based file storage services, as X-plore does. X-plore gives you the ability to connect to Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, and Copy.com. This option alone in X-plore saves you from downloading and installing the apps for each of those services (thus saving you space on your smartphone and tablet).
I could go on and on about X-plore and the features built-in that you normally don’t see; however, due to the number of features (and their uniqueness), I have listed them below to let you make your own decision.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz , OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing ***
● Manage files from a PC web browser
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
Thank You For Visiting Today
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT