I’ve been seeing article’s today to indicate that you can now send and receive money with Gmail for Android AND that this feature has been available on the web version of Gmail for some time.
I did not know, until today, that there was an option in Gmail to transfer money. From what I understand, a Google Wallet account is required.
On the web version, to send money to another recipient, see the following steps. For other options, such as receiving money, click on the source link below for further instructions.
Send money with Gmail
- Open Gmail.
- Click the Compose button.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to send money to.
- Add a subject and message text (optional).
- Click the $ icon (£ for UK users).
- Enter the amount you want to send and choose a payment method or add a new one.
- Click Review.
- Click Attach.
- Look over your message one more time and click Send.
To learn more about sending & receiving money using Gmail, click on the source link below…
To learn more about sending money using the Android version of Gmail — CLICK HERE …