Just to make you aware; so that you don’t think it is some type of phishing attempt, Google’s sign-in page is changing…
What will stay the same
- The steps to sign in won’t change. You’ll enter the same information you usually do, like your email address and password.
- You can use your account to sign in securely to the same Google services as before.
Why the page is changing
The new sign-in page will:
- Have a cleaner, simpler look.
- Make the sign-in process faster.
- Be consistent across computers, phones, and tablets.
Where this change will happen
The new sign-in page will show up on computers, phones, and tablets. You’ll see it when you sign in to a Google app or a Google service on a browser, like Chrome.