I love the Pocket web service to save web pages (and links) instead of using my Chrome browser’s bookmarking feature. By using Pocket, all of the sites I put into (or bookmark to) pocket automatically sync to my phone, tablet and computer and can be viewed at any time, even without an internet connection.
To get started using Pocket, go to getpocket.com, sign up for an account (for FREE). To make the best of Pocket you can then save your finds’ from your email, browser or via the 500+ apps that is integrated with Pocket.
In my case, when using my computer and the Google Chrome Browser, I installed the “Save To Pocket” browser extension for Google Chrome (source link below). The extension is loaded with many features that allows you to capture and save content that is of interest to you… Once you get the hang of using Pocket, whether it be on your computer or smartphone, you will wonder how you did without it.
- One-click saving of any page with the toolbar button or keyboard shortcut
- Right-click menu item to save any link, no need to load the page first
- Quickly add tags
- See related recommendations when you save to Pocket
- See trending stories and topics when you open a new tab
- Syncs across all devices – iPhone, iPad, Android and more
- Completely free, upgrade anytime to Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience
Thank You For Visiting
MAKE SURE YOU ALSO VISIT