Today, many of us have multiple Gmail Accounts (i.e. personal account, work account, account for shopping purposes, etc…). Here is a line of instruction that will help you toggle between these accounts while in your default (main) account without having to go through the task of signing in and out of each account.
- Open your browser and sign into your Gmail account.
- Click on your profile picture, located in the upper right-hand side of your Gmail dashboard screen. If you do not have a profile picture setup, what you will be looking for is the circular icon at the top right side of the Gmail window. When you click on this a new window will pop up.
- Click on the “add account” button within that new window.
- Enter your second Gmail address in the box and type in that account’s password.
- Click on “sign in.”
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
Once all of your Gmail accounts are linked, you can switch between your accounts by clicking on your profile picture and selecting the account you wish to access from the drop-down menu that appears.